Recently extended and renovated to a high standard this small, terraced, 200 year old Pembrokeshire cottage is in a quiet peaceful position yet only a few minutes level walk to the attractive bay and sandy beach at Little Haven. The village has three pubs, one bistro and a cafe. Magnificent scenery and cliff walks within Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Accommodation consists of:
- Three bedrooms - King size bedrom with ensuite shower room, twin room and children's room with single bed and bunk beds (Bedlinen provided but please bring own towels)
- Stairs lead down into living area with slate floor, flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Dining area with seating for seven.
- Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Heating - Oil fired central heating boiler with underfloor heating in living area.
- Enclosed wood or coal burning Morso stove.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Patio table and chairs.
- Private, sheltered, very attractive garden to rear.
- Pedestrian rear access only across private garden.
- Parking space for one car in front of house between house and double yellow lines.
- Car park in village a few minutes walk from cottage.There is a charge in season.
STRAWBERRY HILL COTTAGE
43 St.Brides Road,